I’m Ellie Sharpe. A life coach, world traveller and a firey Saggitarius.
Hailing from Canberra, Australia, I made the permanent move to New York when I was 27. Leaving behind my job, family and friends in search of an adventure.
I believe that –
- You are never too old to shake up your life, and change is possible at any stage.
- We get to define how we live and ultimately take charge of our destiny.
- Self-love and trust within yourself are the essential foundations for creating any sustainable change within your life.
These beliefs ignited my passion for coaching; It is my ultimate goal to give people the tools so that they can live the vibrant and exciting lives they’ve dreamt of.
A couple of fun facts about me;
- I’ve visited 50 countries; it’s way too hard to pick a favourite place, but Budapest, Cartegena and Tulum all hold a special place in my heart.
- I’m always in search of a good coffee or negroni.
- I love to scuba dive and received my advanced diving certification at the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
Connect with me on Instagram